12/2/08

Coolest Recycling center EVER - By: Mode

This is truly the most chic recycling center EVER! Ok...full disclosure...I don't recycle! I know I should, I know it's the right and good thing to do but I don't. But after seeing this website and product I may have a change of heart. Check out what their website had to say about this amazing product. Just because you want to recycle, doesn’t mean your kitchen has to look like you do. The Deluxe All-In-One Recycling Center with 3 Compartments for 17-gallon total capacity gives you one beautiful place to store all of your recyclables.

It’s never been easier to recycle while staying clutter-free.


1 comment:

mădălina said...

ugh. so cute.. but someone still has to pack it, and haul it to the curb. . . find me a can that can do that; and we are in business