10/8/08

1926

I Love Chicago! It's my Favorite city in America! But, my family is just too far away and refuses to move up North! And I'm a family girl! So, I am constantly dreaming of the day I move back to Dallas to be closer to them!
As I was looking at Dallas homes today I came across one I want!
Check her out, she's a beauty!
Beautifully renovated 1926 Tudor in desirable Greenland Hills. This charming, single-story home features an arched front door, refinished original hardwood floors, wood burning fireplace, recessed lighting, and surround sound throughout house. Gourmet kitchen includes solid wood custom cabinetry, stainless appliances, granite counters, vaulted ceilings, wine storage, and pantry. The large dining room has French doors that open to deck perfect for entertaining. Grand master suite features French doors and fabulous master bath with double vanity, oversized shower....

4 comments:

Des said...

I LOVE this house! But I love even more that it's in Dallas :) But I'm so afraid that as soon as you move to Dallas, I'm going to be moving :(

steve.judd said...

Jason would have that place over-filled with stuff in a matter of weeks.

WIDNEY WOMAN said...

I LOVE that house. How much was it???

BobLobLaw said...

only 495,000