8/20/10

The Little Boys in My Life

So, I have some amazing little guys in my life these days! They bring countless amounts of joy and laughter wherever they go! Lately, they've all said some things about Baby B that I've thought about over and over again with a huge smile on my face.

It is my pleasure to introduce to you, Isaiah, Keller and Grayson and their cute little stories.











Keller is one of my most favorite 3 year olds ever! Always up for a giggle! Every Sunday Keller and his family come by our house and we remind him that "Mayba is having a baby and it's in my tummy" He looks at us wide eyed, almost terrified. We ask him each week what he thinks I'm having and his answer changes week to week. Last week he saw me at church and ran across the building grabbed my tummy, swayed back and forth and started singing at the top of his lungs, "BABY, BABY, BABY BOY". So cute!


Isaiah is a NUT! I've never met a 4 year old with a better sense of humor. This kid gets funny! And it's no shock since his parents are always keeping me in a state of laughter. Isaiah is in Texas so I've only seen him a few times while I've been pregnant but every time he says something outrageous (in true Isaiah fashion). The first time, he and his mom picked me up from the airport. We told him about the baby and asked him to guess if it was a boy or girl. He quickly said, "Girl! Because it's a dinosaur.” WHAT?

This past time I was there we again told him there was a baby in my tummy. He looked puzzled at my belly for awhile. Then he crawled up in the chair to cuddle with me, looked up and with the sweetest voice said, “Mayba, so you eat babies?” In his little brain that was the only logical way a baby could get in my belly….right? HILARIOUS!

Grayson is a little love bug! I had the honor and privilege of being in the room when he was born so we’re tight. :) Seriously, have you ever seen a cuter, ginger headed cowboy in your life?

He, his mom and sister were saying prayers the other night and prayed for Jason, Mayba and Baby B. Kennin, his sister, asked, “Who’s Baby B?”. Her mom told her it’s the baby in my belly. To which Grayson started screaming, “Baby B, Baby B!” This story doesn’t do it justice. Here is a voicemail she left with them reliving the moment. Listen to it! His little baby voice alone makes it worth it.

http://blip.tv/file/get/Mabrie-BabyB734.m4a

Love you boy-o’s! When I think of you it's Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows...I like thinking of you! MUAH!



No comments: